Recovering Lost or Deleted Files from Computer
File Recovery Feb 23, 2015
With the advancement of technology and development of latest gadgets and applications the way of working nowadays has changed a lot. In today’s date most of the work is based on computers and machines, from money transfer to giving presentations to a client sitting in some other part of the world can be accomplished in a fraction of second. However in older times to perform the similar task was a tiring and time taking process. Even important data records were maintained manually, which if lost was not possible to get back. But as time passes the way of keeping records of data has also changed.
Nowadays we have computers and laptops to store our files and folders containing vital information. These sophisticated systems with their large storage capacity allow us to store any kind of files and folders in them with safety. We can store data like office work, study materials, important documents, favorite pictures, videos, songs and many more in them. But since these are machines they are also prone to faults or errors. Files stored on these computers may get deleted or lost due to many reasons.
Losing vital data can make anyone lose their nerves as we don’t know how to recover those files. But here goes the say – Where there is a way, there is a will. Till now there has been no problem which does not have a solution. Similarly this too; you can easily recover files from computer with the aid of recovery tools. However, before looking into the solution let us have a glimpse on some common scenarios resulting into loss of files in computers.
Case Scenarios leading to loss of files from computers:
- While performing some operations on files accidently we may press the Shift + Delete key on our vital files resulting in permanent deletion of files
- Without checking the file contents sometimes we may empty the Windows recycle bin or trash which contains your important files
- Use of third party application without checking its authenticity might lead to loss of important files and folders.
- Sometimes due to frequent power cut, abrupt shut down of the machine and many such issues your files may get lost / deleted from the Windows / Mac System.
- At times some files might bypass the Windows Recycle Bin because of its large size or due to Journal Corruption in Mac Systems
These are some of the factors responsible for files getting deleted / lost from computers. Complete recovery of lost/ deleted files which was stored in a computer is absolutely possible. Remo Recover (Windows/ Mac) is a file recovery tool designed to successfully restore any kind of lost / deleted files from a hard drive’s memory of computers safely. For this reason Remo Recover (Windows/ Mac) is widely used to handle such problems. The software’s inbuilt powerful algorithm allows it to identify and recover more than 280 types of files based on its unique signatures. Its specialty is that it supports all new versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems thus providing its users to choose their system according to their comfortable zone.
Now anyone may ask the question- !! There are so many file recovery tools available in the market, each with various features and advantages. Then why would to choose only Remo Recover (Windows/ Mac). Well below are the highlighting traits of this excellent utility:
REMO RECOVER’s unique features:
- Offers fast and quick recovery of lost / deleted files of any type like text, pdf, spread sheets, zip files, ppt, etc. from Windows / Mac Volumes
- Successfully recovers files lost from emptied recycle bin or trash, files which got accidentally deleted due to pressing of the delete key and also retrieves files which bypass Windows Recycle bin or from deleted / missing Mac volumes
- Supports restoring of files from different versions of Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista and Mac Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, etc.
- This software supports recovery of files from formatted FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFSX partitions / volumes.
- The tool is also capable of retrieving files lost / deleted from various devices like hard drives (SATA, SCSI, and SSD), External USB drives, pen drives flash cards like SD, XD, and MMC etc.
- Provides a simple and easy to use interface which allows any lay man to operate it. Minimum Cost and Effective tool to use.
- Provides numerous user friendly options to make the recovery simple and quick
In case you need to know more about its working, you can use its free evaluation copy that provides complete view of all recovered files even before purchasing the tool. Then if satisfied get the licensed copy and save the files else just ignore it.
- Top 70 Best Finished Basement Ideas – Renovated Downstairs Designs
- Top 50 Best Black Kitchen Cabinet Ideas – Dark Cabinetry Designs
- 60 Men’s Bedroom Ideas – Masculine Interior Design Inspiration
- Top 70 Best Kitchen Cabinet Ideas – Unique Cabinetry Designs
- 15 Simple and Minimalist Kitchen Space Designs
- November 2019
- October 2019
- March 2018
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- Blue Screen of Death
- card recovery
- Crashed Windows Recovery
- Deleted Pictures Recovery
- External HDD Recovery
- File Recovery
- File Repair
- Fix MOV file
- Hard Drive Recovery
- HDD Recovery
- Home Design
- Macbook Air Recovery
- macOS Sierra Recovery
- Memory Stick Recovery
- Outlook backup and Migrate
- Outlook repair
- Partition Recovery
- Photo Recovery
- Qucik Formatted Recovery
- recover files after installing windows 7
- Recover files after updating Windows
- Repair OST File
- Repair Outlook PST
- Repair PSD File
- USB Data Recovery
- Windows Recovery