Windows 8 Lost Partition Recovery
Partition Recovery Mar 18, 2015
Microsoft Windows 8 system is the latest versions of Windows Operating System which is widely used all across the globe due to its amazing new features. Generally, hard drive of any system is divided into several parts or section called partition. Each partition works as single hard drive thus user can make use of these partitions to store huge amount of data in it. Despite having many plus points, it possesses issues related to security of data stored in it.
Similarly data stored in Windows 8 hard drive is not always secure. There are possibilities that user may delete or lose whole partition which may result in severe data loss situation. There are many scenarios that contribute to loss of partition data which cause huge data loss situation in Windows 8 system. Some of them are as explained as follows:
- Most common cause for partition loss in Windows 8 is due to accidentally deleting. There are possibilities that user may accidentally erase complete partition instead of unwanted one. Hence causes huge loss of data due to unknowingly deleting.
- User may extend or shrink existing partition of Windows 8 hard drive. If this process goes wrong or any sort of interruption is there then there are possibilities that partition might become inaccessible due to which data in it cannot be accessed.
- Sometimes, while Windows 8 OS re-installation user may select important drive and by mistake format it. Due to formatting particular drive user may lose all crucial data stored in that partition which contribute to data loss situation in Windows 8 system.
- Other reasons that results in data loss situation in Windows 8 partition is due to improper drive fragmentation, bad sectors, malicious external threat attack and many more.
Despite experiencing any kind of data loss situation, user can still recover data from lost partition easily. Now are you thinking how it is possible to recover lost partition data in Windows 8 system? Here is the answer, whenever any partition of Windows 8 is lost only access to it is lost or erased. This makes complete partition invisible to the user but is still present in the drive space. Hence user can easily restore Windows 8 lost partition.
Why Remo Recover Software?
To recover data from lost Windows 8 partition user should make use of some reliable partition recovery software. One such software is Remo Recover software which help user to perform Windows 8 lost partition recovery. This software has the ability to retrieve all types of files like images, videos, audios, spreadsheet, documents, presentation files, etc. It can easily locate and recover around 300 types of file from the system.
It supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT of Windows File Systems. On the basis of its unique signature data can be found without any complexity. User can save recovered data from lost partition in any user desired location. It also can quickly restore data from corrupted or inaccessible partition. Apart from Windows 8 system, it also restores data from Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP system.
Some amazing features of Remo Recover Utility:
- Recovered files can be categorized by its name, size, file format and date of creations
- Restores data from unbootable or crashed hard drives
- Easily restores data lost due to formatting or re-formatting
- One can add or edit signature that is not listed
- Can cross verify restored files using Preview option before saving
- Create disk images to bypass bad sectors present on hard drives
- Recovered files can be compressed in zip format
Precaution tips to avoid data loss situation:
- Keep copies of important files and folder in external storage devices.
- Safeguard data stored in system by using superior antivirus software.
- Be alert while Windows 8 OS re-installation and Partitioning process.
- Make use of secure third party tool to perform any action in Windows 8 partition.
Note: If Windows 8 hard drive is having single partition, then download this software in healthy computer system and then connect the drive to the system. Using master slave concept you can easily restore data from it. If many partitions are created in Windows 8 system then you can make use of this software in that particular system only and restore data easily.
- Top 70 Best Finished Basement Ideas – Renovated Downstairs Designs
- Top 50 Best Black Kitchen Cabinet Ideas – Dark Cabinetry Designs
- 60 Men’s Bedroom Ideas – Masculine Interior Design Inspiration
- Top 70 Best Kitchen Cabinet Ideas – Unique Cabinetry Designs
- 15 Simple and Minimalist Kitchen Space Designs
- November 2019
- October 2019
- March 2018
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- Blue Screen of Death
- card recovery
- Crashed Windows Recovery
- Deleted Pictures Recovery
- External HDD Recovery
- File Recovery
- File Repair
- Fix MOV file
- Hard Drive Recovery
- HDD Recovery
- Home Design
- Macbook Air Recovery
- macOS Sierra Recovery
- Memory Stick Recovery
- Outlook backup and Migrate
- Outlook repair
- Partition Recovery
- Photo Recovery
- Qucik Formatted Recovery
- recover files after installing windows 7
- Recover files after updating Windows
- Repair OST File
- Repair Outlook PST
- Repair PSD File
- USB Data Recovery
- Windows Recovery